The furniture industry is an industry where companies are involved in the field if manufacturing, designing, distribution, supply , sale etc. They can be decorative and functional objectives of household equipments. It was estimated that India was the biggest furniture importer worldwide earlier in 2004-05. This is now one of a mass production industry in India. With India being a land that is fill of skilled and crafted people, this industry is on the rise. The amount it generates to the economy per year is almost about 3500 crore with a share of 60 crore, where the industry grows by 20 percent. It is also getting hopeful growth in competitive Indian market.
Almost 68 percent is used on the home decor category, while the remaining 32 percent is under furnishing and home investment. There area many well known Indian furniture companies like Godrej & Boyce manufacturing Co. Ltd., Zuari, Kian, Furniturewala, Jasani and Company, Furniture Concepts, Renaissance, Durian, Yantra, Millennium Lifestyles etc.
One of the main contribution to the furniture industry is the Household Furniture Supplies, they are one of the most important item that people look for like Bakelite Handles Knobs, Bathroom Cabinets, Bed,Residential Beds, Kitchen Buffet Tables, Residential Cabinets, Children And Infant Furniture, Cupboards And Accessories, Aluminum Modular Furniture, Modular Kitchen Accessories, Air Sofa Beds, Antique Bedroom Set, Antique Dining Room Set, Antique Table, Audio Rack, Bean Bag etc. These are not use just in homes, but in many commercial sector as well. They have been the major contribution to the economy.
There are many Furniture Accessories on Wholesale for Commercial Furniture, Outdoor And Garden Furniture, Home & Household Furniture, Home Decor, School & Institutional Furniture, Formed And Formless Materials, Contemporary Furniture, etc that are found in the market nowadays. They comes in different designs, colors with the latest trends. They are offered by many vendors in the Indian market by many suppliers, manufacturers, etc. For the listing of these products, there are many b2b portal that supplies reliable source of information with regards to the information of the suppliers, manufacturers, traders etc.
With the coming up of many of these b2b online portal in India, it has made it quite a difficult for many buyers with regards to finding a suitable supplier. A company has to provide a reliable source of information, they have to prove that they are reliable and stable. One such b2b portal that has been on the forefront for many decades is indiabizsource.