A solar inverter, also known as PV inverter is a kind of electrical converter.
It is responsible for converting the variable direct current (DC) generated by a solar panel into alternating current. This alternating current or AC is used for running residential as well as commercial appliances. This conversion is done by the various electrical and electronic components connected in the circuits.
The alternating current that is generated is used for running electronic appliances like refrigerator, TV, microwave, etc. The electricity that is not used for residential purposes is fed into home battery storage or the commercial grid.
Benefits of owning a Solar Inverter
- Solar inverters help to retain ecological balance by decreasing unnatural weather changes and greenhouse effect
- Solar inverters convert DC or direct current to AC or alternating current serving as a reliable source of energy
- This device is useful for people who need to use a partial amount of energy.
It acts as a cost-efficient solution for small scale businesses and large organizations by fulfilling all their energy needs
- A solar inverter is cost effective when compared to generators
- It is durable, easy to maintain, and has no risk of short circuits
- With a small inverter battery at your home, you can save money in the long run as there is no need to pay high electricity bills
- Solar inverters are easy to maintain except you need to be aware that it should not come into contact with water and avoid putting a heavy weight on it
- It does not release any harmful toxic gases which is harmful to the environment
- Solar inverters come with a guarantee of about 20 to 25 years
Products and services offered
The leading player in the solar energy sector in India is committed to providing state-of-the-art solutions.
Their services include undertaking turnkey projects across the life of the plant. The specialty engineering services consist of project feasibility analysis, designing and engineering services for solar PV, electrical, structural, and civil.
Their objective is to deliver asset management services for beyond guaranteed plant performance within budget. They provide advisory services to clients regarding financing, land, policies, fiscal benefits, and regulatory approvals on successfully implementing solar power projects.
So far they have executed over 1210 MWp of projects including Utility-scale solar, telecom tower solutions, rooftop solar DG -PV hybrids among others. They also provide sustainable design and construction solutions.
In the last few years, the cost of solar plants has reduced significantly and the EPC industry is continuously innovating to cut costs.
Without compromising on the quality of their plants, they chose to offer differentiated value-based products such as single axis solar tracker, combiner box, inverter container, solar pulse, and module mounting structure.
Scope of solar inverter in future
India is a country where the population is increasing day by day and there is a shortage of power.
The conventional sources of energy have failed to meet the demands. There are many rural areas even today which still do not have electricity. Moreover, the geographic location of the country is quite suitable for the generation of solar energy, as it is a tropical country receiving sunlight throughout the year.
Therefore, solar inverters have a bright future as an alternative, clean, renewable, and affordable source of energy.